Imran Khan, the Prime Minister of Pakistan promised to provide 10 million jobs in his tenure. Here is another milestone of Govt’s 100 days plan, Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018. Around 3000+ vacancies are announced by Pakistan Railways to be filled with suitable candidates.
Pakistan Railways is one of the premium cooperation of Pakistan when it comes to job and working conditions. Pakistan railways invite applications from all over the country to apply for vacant posts in the organization. Eligible candidates can apply in different BPS pay scales. All job posts have different criteria according to their pay scale and perks.
Jobs in Pakistan Railways are usually permanent and pension is also paid after retirement to the employees of Pakistan Railways. There are almost 75000 employees in Pakistan Railways.
Pakistan Railways Latest Jobs
In this image, you can see the total calculation of vacancies according to posts. There are more than 2000 jobs available in Pakistan Railways this time. Vacancies are offered in BPS 1 to BPS 11 according to pay scales of Pakistan.
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018
In below image, you can see the jobs from BPS-6 to BPS-11 Jobs available in Pakistan Railways. You can apply in your desired pay scale according to your qualification. Qualification required for these jobs is DAE and one-year diploma after matric. The highest offered job is of draftsman job BPS 11 and qualification required is matric science with DAE Electrical technology.
New Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018
These are jobs from BPS-1 to BPS-05 and qualification from primary to matric is required for below-mentioned jobs.
How to apply for Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018
- Interested candidates can download application forms from Pakistan Railways website pakrail.gov.pk or PTS website pts.org.pk
- The last date to apply is 22 October 2018 till 5 PM.
- Incomplete and late receives applications will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Candidates have to bring original documents with themselves at the time of interview.
- Age limit is 18-25 and 5 years upper age limit is available. More relaxation will be allowed to retired military personnel as shown in the above images.
- Candidates will be selected on merit and they have to score 70% marks in written test and 30% in an interview for selection.